Re: How to gain R/W access to developers wiki?

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: How to gain R/W access to developers wiki?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Nikolay Samokhvalov wrote:
> I want to collect all XML todo issues (from my list, from Peter's and
> those Tom just described in "Loose ends in PG XML patch") in one
> place, to make the overall picture clear for everyone.
> How can I gain access to developers wiki? (Actually, I've created the
> page"XML Todo" - http://developer.postgresql.org/index.php/XML_Todo,
> but it's locked for editing).

Not really knowing the internals of how the wiki is set up, I believe
you just have to create an account and sign in with it to get write access.

(Actually, I don't think you've created the page, I think you're just
seeing the default placeholder page for something that's not created.
But again, I don't really know the wiki so I'm not 100% on that)

//Magnus

От: "Nikolay Samokhvalov"
Сообщение: How to gain R/W access to developers wiki?
От: "Nikolay Samokhvalov"
Сообщение: Re: How to gain R/W access to developers wiki?