Re: Website Hosting Service and Security

От Walter Vaughan
Тема Re: Website Hosting Service and Security
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Brandon E Hofmann wrote:

> Does anyone recommend a Website Hosting Service that supports PostgreSQL
> databases, Java, and Java Server Pages?  Also does anyone recommend a
> low budget security method to support logging into an application?

I've never had anything hosted there, but several people involved in the Apache
Open for Business project swear by Contegix for their postgresql experience...

http://www.contegix.com/solutions/managed/applications.action

For your second question... I don't understand.