Re: RES: RESTORING A DATABASE WITH DIFFERENT TIMEZONES

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: RES: RESTORING A DATABASE WITH DIFFERENT TIMEZONES
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Rodrigo Sakai wrote:
>   Actually I want the server to behave in the time zone 'BRST' (this is
> already configured). But the machine where the dump was done was with a time
> zone that is -2 from GMT! So I need to restore this dump in my server, but
> maintain the 00:00:00 at the hour part!
>
>   Is there a way???

icondirect=> SET TimeZone = 'America/New_York';
SET
icondirect=> SELECT now();
               now
-------------------------------
  2006-12-21 13:03:44.334581-05
(1 row)

icondirect=> SET TimeZone = 'Europe/London';
SET
icondirect=> SELECT now();
               now
  2006-12-21 18:03:52.141592+00

icondirect=> ALTER DATABASE SET TimeZone = 'America/New_York';

You can also do ALTER USER ... (both take effect when you log in).

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd