wxWidgets/pgAdmin3 conforms to section 508 accessibility requirements?

От Dhanaraj M
Тема wxWidgets/pgAdmin3 conforms to section 508 accessibility requirements?
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave

I like to know whether wxWidgets/pgAdmin3 conforms to section 508
accessibility requirements
for handicapped persons (blind, partialy sighted, limited use of hands,
etc.)

pgadmin3-1.6.1/xtra/wx-build/setup0-msw-2.8.h
 #define wxUSE_ACCESSIBILITY 0

Is this feature disabled in pgadmin3?
In case pgadmin3 supports this features, does it support in Solaris also?
(I read that Windows completely supports this feature, whereas *nix
partially supports.)
Is there any online documents that I can look at?

Thanks
Dhanaraj