Re: Re : No text for error messages only numbers

От Andy Shellam (Mailing Lists)
Тема Re: Re : No text for error messages only numbers
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
> I still can't reproduce it. My databases are also in UTF-8. Some are in
> LATIN1. I tried with en and fr pgAdmin. I have no problem. But I'm using
> 1.6.2. Perhaps Dave already fixed it ?
>
> Regards.

I was wondering - where are you using 1.6.2 from?
There's a serious bug in 1.6.1 where you cannot key new rows into a
table that has a zero row-count, I've heard that's fixed in 1.6.2, but
it isn't out yet?

Thanks

--
Andy Shellam
NetServe Support Team

the Mail Network
"an alternative in a standardised world"

От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: Bug in PgAdmin 1.6.1!
От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: Re : No text for error messages only numbers