Re: Creating an Independant Application

От Tony Caduto
Тема Re: Creating an Independant Application
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Bob Pawley wrote:
> What is the best way of installing the tables, triggers etc?  Do I add
> a project dump file or generate them from an sql file?
>
> Bob

Bob,

I would just have a sql script with the create database etc and then
after the server is up and running, execute the script via psql or you
could add a delphi DLL to do it with
Zeos or some other PG component set.

The script uses Pascal scripting to start the service, so you will know
when and if it started successfully.

Later,

--
Tony Caduto