Re: pgadmin3-1.6.1 - core dumped - Work around

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgadmin3-1.6.1 - core dumped - Work around
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Dhanaraj M wrote:
> Sorry Dave.
> I tested first by applying the patch to 1.6.1. After I downloaded from
> the branch and tested.
> Both core dumps are still unsolved.

*Both* crashes? The patch you supplied for one of them is in the 1.6
branch and trunk - are you sure you didn't test the wrong copy of the
tree? (I've done that myself after a long day before now!!).

Both bugs had gone in my Solaris x86 VM when testing in a dev tree. I'll
double check a clean build from each branch tomorrow/Monday.

Regards, Dave.