Re: pgAdmin brilliant - couple of little things

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: pgAdmin brilliant - couple of little things
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On 15 Dec 2006 at 13:55, Dave Page wrote:

> > something.  This really annoying, because when I click on the main
> > pgAdmin window, I have to move the help one out of the way first.
>
> Unfortunately that's down to the wxWidgets library we use. I agree it can

I get around it by creating a new shortcut to the help file in my
Start menu (on WinXP) - if you use it a lot, you could even add it to
your quick-launch bar.

--Ray.

Raymond O'Donnell
Director of Music, Galway Cathedral, Galway, Ireland
rod@iol.ie