pgAdmin brilliant - couple of little things

От David Gould
Тема pgAdmin brilliant - couple of little things
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

We're now producing our database in PGSQL, switching from M$ SQL Server,
and I think that pgAdmin is a fantastic tool.

The following refer to 1.6.1 on Win32.

I have two minor issues:

(1) In the SQL Editor tool, File and Favourites are both configured to
use 'F' as an access key.  This is really, really irritating because
Alt+F doesn't work.  Please set it to Fav&ourites instead.
(2) When I open Help, it seems to be set as a child window or
something.  This really annoying, because when I click on the main
pgAdmin window, I have to move the help one out of the way first.

...and on another note, as a new user I find the distinction betwixt
Procedures and Functions slightly arbitrary.  I realise that it mirrors
Enterprise Manager and suchlike, but in PGSQL they're all called functions.

I'm sure they're easy fixes, but that would make life so much the
better, particularly whilst I try and rid my mind of all the perversions
of T-SQL!

With Regards,

--
David Gould
Technical Development Manager

The larger the island of knowledge, the longer the shoreline of wonder.