LOCK_DEBUG breaks compile in 8.2 (and possibly later)

От Mark Kirkwood
Тема LOCK_DEBUG breaks compile in 8.2 (and possibly later)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I just noticed that defining LOCK_DEBUG causes a compile failure (have
not delved into how to fix, but thought it would be worth noting at this
point!):

gcc -O2 -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Winline
-Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wendif-labels -fno-strict-aliasing -g -I.
-I../../../../src/include   -c -o guc.o guc.c
guc.c:1310: error: `FirstNormalObjectId' undeclared here (not in a function)
guc.c:1310: error: initializer element is not constant