Re: pgagent linker problem

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgagent linker problem
Дата
Re: pgagent linker problem  (Zdenek Kotala <Zdenek.Kotala@Sun.COM>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
Zdenek Kotala wrote:

> I downloaded everything from web, unpack and build from scratch. I don't
> have rc1 on my machine. I will recheck it on Wednesday together with
> Dhanaraj problems.
>
> There is wx configure:
>
>  ./configure --prefix=/opt/wxWidgegets-2.8.0 --with-gtk --enable-gtk2
> --enable-unicode --enable-mimetype=no --enable-debug

Thanks Zdenek.

I don't suppose you (or Josh, CC'd) have any contacts in Sun who could
get me a copy of a working Solaris VMWare virtual machine? It would
certainly help me to help you and Dhanaraj :-). I've repeatedly had my
installations fail to boot when completed, for apparently different
reasons each time :-(

Regards, Dave.