Re: unixware and --with-ldap

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: unixware and --with-ldap
Дата
Re: unixware and --with-ldap  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
ohp@pyrenet.fr wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> When I swithed to the newest version og pgbuildfarm, I noticed that
> --with-ldap (now by defaut) didn't work on UnixWare.
>
> This is because, on Unixware, ldap needs lber and resolv.
>
> Not being a configure guru, I made the change bellow locally and that
> works for me.
> Surely, one of you hackers can come up with a better solution!

If you mangle the source tree buildfarm will usually refuse to run. In
any case, we certainly can't hack the configure script - it is
autogenerated.

The right way to do this I think is to put an entry adjusting LIBS in
src/makefiles/Makefile.unixware, but first it looks like we need to
propagate the with-ldap switch into src/Makefile.global

cheers

andrew