Re: Comments cut off after line break

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Comments cut off after line break
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Erwin Brandstetter wrote:

> Maybe this happens on purpose to shorten lengthy comments.

It does.

> But then
> again, a better way would probably be to print the first x (200?)
> characters (substituting spaces for linebreaks) and append ' ...' if
> there is more.

Chopping at the first line is more flexible as it allows the user some
control over what is shown there. I have committed a change to add ...
if it truncates at all though.

Cheers, Dave

От: Erwin Brandstetter
Сообщение: Precision modifier for time-types displayed incorrectly
Сообщение: Re: problems compiling PGAdmin III 1.6.1 with ubuntu 6.06