Re: File Systems Compared

От Markus Schiltknecht
Тема Re: File Systems Compared
Дата
[offtopic] Word wrapping
Re: File Systems Compared
Список pgsql-performance
Hi,

Steinar H. Gunderson wrote:
> This is a rather long sentence without any kind of word wrapping except what would be imposed on your own side -- how
toset that up properly depends on the sending e-mail client, but in mine it's just a matter of turning off the word
wrappingin your editor :-)

Duh!

Cool, thank you for the example :-)  I thought the MTA or at least the the mailing list would wrap mails at some limit.
I'venow set word-wrap to 9999 characters (it seems not possible to turn it off completely in thunderbird). But when
writing,I'm now getting one long line.

What's common practice? What's it on the pgsql mailing lists?

Regards

Markus

От: "Luke Lonergan"
Сообщение: Re: File Systems Compared
От: "Rajesh Kumar Mallah"
Сообщение: Re: VACUUM FULL does not works.......