Re: I want to use postresql for this app, but...

От John DeSoi
Тема Re: I want to use postresql for this app, but...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Karsten,

On May 24, 2004, at 7:59 PM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> Myself, personally, as a GnuMed developer, don't really feel
> inclined to think that I can stop you from connecting a
> commercial application to "our" schema. I would prefer
> cooperation.

OK, this is really spooky. As best as I know, I did not send this
message today -- only the original post back in February. It does not
appear I have a copy of it anywhere on my computer. I have no clue how
it was reposted today apparently from me.

But anyway, thanks for your input on this.

Best,

John DeSoi, Ph.D.