Re: Inconsistent editing behavior.

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Inconsistent editing behavior.
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Patrick Headley wrote:
> The problem is intermittent and, to my knowledge is new to v1.6.0. I see
> that I confused version numbers in my first email. The problem is showing up
> in v1.6.0 and 1.6.1. Also, now that I reread the last line I typed I see
> that I typed it in wrong. What I intended to say was that eventually you
> will notice that the insertion point is not where you expected it to be.

hmmm, I don't suppose you are actually seeing this known bug?

[STC] On wxMSW 2.6.3 with Num Lock turned off, the control functions      (arrows, insert/delete etc) of the numeric
keypaddo not work.      wxWidgets bug ref 1529525.

> I just tried to reproduce the problem but was unsuccessful. It may be that I
> haven't worked in PGAdminIII for long enough in this session. If I get the
> strange behavior again I'll document it some more and send you an update.

Thanks.

> Something else that just came to mind that may be related. In v1.4.3 I have
> noticed that the keyboard shortcuts CTRL-V and CRTL-C stop working. This too
> is intermittent and occurs less than the problem I first emailed you about.
> It's also less annoying because the problem is obvious when it occurs and
> the pop-up menu continues to work.

I use CTRL-V and CTRL-C daily on XP Pro and have not seen this issue
either. Perhaps you have coffee in your keyboard? :-)

Seriously though, if you can figure out what might trigger this
behaviour it would certainly help me figure out what to fix.

Regards, Dave.