Re: Exporting results from query window to a file

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Exporting results from query window to a file
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Mike G wrote:
> We do use File->Export.
>
> Encoding I have the radio button set to Local charset.
> The database is utf-8.
>
> Quoting all columns, including column names, quote character ", Column separator is a comma.
>
> Row separator is LF
>
> I normally export to a network drive.
>
> I will get together with my co-worker and see if we can determine which table(s) might
> be common to the queries.
>
> Since it normally works if you cut and paste the same query into a new window, execute
> and export from the new window I was leaning toward something else other than encoding.

Yeah, I was erring towards the race issue, but that bug was outputting
the correct number of rows, just with no data in them (leaving rows and
rows of quotes and delimiters) iirc.

Might be worth trying the export to a local drive, thoughs that's
something of a shot in the dark.

Regards, Dave.