Re: Description for setting up a development environment

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Description for setting up a development environment
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Bawer Dagdeviren wrote:
> Greets!
>
> Is there a document describing all steps to setup a working development
> environment under windows ? What are the dependencies? Where should I
> download them? What versions to use, etc...
> I found the xtra directory under the pgadmin3 directory and so was able
> to deduce that how to go about to build wxwidgets, but I seem to be
> missing some libraries - from the looks of it libxml (it was a while ago
> that I last tried to compile pgadmin and I just checked it out of the
> svn repository).
>
> If you don't have a document describing the steps, I would be happy to
> write something down and put in a HOWTO, after some pointers from you,
> of course.

There is some documentation at
http://www.pgadmin.org/download/source.php, though I notice it does need
to be updated to mention the build-wx script that we have now.

Patches are welcome :-)

Regards, Dave.

От: Bawer Dagdeviren
Сообщение: Description for setting up a development environment