pg_dump -t broken for mixed case table names in beta3?

От Kevin Grittner
Тема pg_dump -t broken for mixed case table names in beta3?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Unless I'm missing something, pg_dump is not allowing selective dump of
a table where the table name is mixed case.  The -t switch still works
for lower case.  Even though quotes weren't previously needed on the
pg_dump command line, I tried that with no better luck.
postgres@DTR3:~> psql dtr
Welcome to psql 8.2beta3, the PostgreSQL interactive terminal.

Type:  \copyright for distribution terms      \h for help with SQL commands      \? for help with psql commands      \g
orterminate with semicolon to execute query      \q to quit

dtr=# \d "DbTranLogRecord"        Table "public.DbTranLogRecord"    Column     |       Type        | Modifiers
----------------+-------------------+-----------countyNo       | "CountyNoT"       | not nulltranImageSeqNo |
"TranImageSeqNoT"| not nulllogRecordSeqNo | "LogRecordSeqNoT" | not nulloperation      | "OperationT"      | not
nulltableName     | "TableNameT"      | not null

Indexes:   "DbTranLogRecordPK" PRIMARY KEY, btree ("countyNo",
"tranImageSeqNo", "logRecordSeqNo")   "DbTranLogRecord_tableName" btree ("countyNo", "tableName",
operation)

dtr=# \q
postgres@DTR3:~> pg_dump -s -t DbTranLogRecord dtr
pg_dump: No matching tables were found