NPE in BlobInputStream

От matrixx
Тема NPE in BlobInputStream
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

im using the postgresql-8.1-407.jdbc3.jar driver over hibernate 3 to
access databases.

Our application currently runs with mysql and mssql drivers without any
problems. With the postgresql driver i get the following exception:

[ModuleProfile.deserialize@AWT-EventQueue-0] ERROR: Error deserializing
blob.
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at
org.postgresql.largeobject.BlobInputStream.close(BlobInputStream.java:115)
    at java.beans.XMLDecoder.close(XMLDecoder.java:152)

I dont know if its a driver bug, or a hibernate issue.

Thanks for any help
JR