Re: Report stylesheet bug

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Report stylesheet bug
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha wrote:
> Dave, I really needs a css different from default. Do you have any ? I
> don't know notthing about css neither xls but a little of xml.
>
> I only want a nice documentation and a way to put some images to
> personalize my document too.
>
> Any help will be welcomed.

Sorry, I don't have any alternate stylesheets, XSL or CSS. I would
suggest just taking the CSS at the top of
http://www.pgadmin.org/docs/1.6/default-xsl.html, and saving it in a
file which you then use as an external custom stylesheet. Then just
adjust the color options until you get what you are looking for.

If you want to do more than can be done in CSS, then you will need to do
a similar exercise with the XSL stylesheet, but that's *much* more complex.

I find the following site a good reference for HTML/CSS/XML/XSL info:
http://www.w3schools.com/default.asp

Regards, Dave.