Re: Tsearch + polish ispell + polish locale

От Teodor Sigaev
Тема Re: Tsearch + polish ispell + polish locale
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> INSERT INTO pg_ts_cfg (...) VALUES ('default_polish', 'default', 'pl_PL');

If your mark locale as 'pl_PL.iso88592' instead of 'pl_PL' then tsearch2 will be
able to find configuration itself.

> If there is anything, I can do to help you to debug
> this issue (logs, tests, code changes..), please let me know.
>
> As for now I will run 8.2 and see if the problem persists ...
Does lower()/upper() functions works well in postgres?

  WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/

От: Hannu Krosing
Сообщение: Re: XA support (distributed transactions)
От: David Fuhry
Сообщение: Re: build a SDB cache for Spatial Database based on postgis