JDBC driver and stored proc dollars quoting bugged in postgresql-8.1-407.jdbc3.jar. Is is fixed in the 8.2 driver?

От David Gagnon
Тема JDBC driver and stored proc dollars quoting bugged in postgresql-8.1-407.jdbc3.jar. Is is fixed in the 8.2 driver?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi all,

  Recently I updated my driver and SQL request containing $$ quoting
stored procedure stop working.  I get the following error from the DB:
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: unterminated dollar-quoted
string at or near "$$

I search the archive and found a reply from Tom saying that it's
probably a bug.
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-jdbc/2006-08/msg00094.php

Then I went on the web site in the bug list and haven't found something
on this bug.  I just want to know if this bug have been fixed in the 8.2
driver.  If yes I will wait the next release and just update my driver.
If no, do you have any idea if that will be fixed soon?  If it's not
plan to be fixed  I will have to evaluate the fesability of removing all
$$ escaping .. what I hope I don't have to do!

Thanks for your help
Best Regards
/David