Re: Problem with PgAdmin III 1.6 on a Dual screen

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Problem with PgAdmin III 1.6 on a Dual screen
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Ben Trewern wrote:
> I've just installed PgAdmin3 1.6 on my laptop (running Windows XP).
>
> I've a second monitor connected to the laptop which has a higher resolution
> than the laptop screen.  If I try to maximize any of the pgAdmin windows on
> the larger screen it only partially fills the screen (To the size it would
> be on the main screen).  This seems to be a new problem in pgAdmin III 1.6
> it used to work correctly in 1.4.x.

Hi Ben,

Unfortunately this appears to be a bug in the window frame manager. I've
logged it with wxWidgets:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1600299&group_id=9863&atid=109863

I did find another related issue in the pgAdmin code which assumed that
the display was was always that of the primary display - I've fixed that
as well, but unfortunately that's not the problem you are seeing.

Regards, Dave.