Re: exception with a temporary table

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: exception with a temporary table
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Pablo Araujo wrote:
> Yes I suppose that the statment is running as a single transaction, but,
> why is running it with MySQL?
> I think that it must have a property in hibernate or postgresql, about who
> can be indicated this type of things.
>
> What do you think about this?

I'm afraid I can't help you any further. PostgreSQL is just executing
what the application and/or the 3rd party libraries are sending to it.
You might consider getting a similar trace from MySQL and compare, or
search the manuals of Hibernate for any related properties. And make
sure you understand where your transaction begins and where it ends, and
where it should begin and end.

--
   Heikki Linnakangas