Re: Is it a bug?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Is it a bug?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Mauricio  da Silva Barrios" <typedeath@zipmail.com.br> writes:
> mydb=> CREATE VIEW connection_last AS
>    SELECT * FROM connection as con_out
>     WHERE connection_start IN ( SELECT max(connection_start) FROM
> connection as con_in
>                                 WHERE con_in.connection_owner =
> con_out.connection_owner
>                                 GROUP BY connection_owner);
> mydb=> select * from connection_last;
> pqReadData() -- backend closed the channel unexpectedly.

Hmm.  Seems to work fine in current sources:

regression=#  select * from connection_last;connection_id | connection_owner |    connection_start    | connection_end
2001-01-2200:00:00-05 | 00:02:02

(1 row)

I seem to recall that the rule rewriter had some problems dealing with
aggregate functions inside sub-selects in 6.5.*, and that's probably
what's causing your problem.

7.0 is scheduled to go beta next week, so I'd suggest picking up
a beta copy ...