Re: max_slot_wal_keep_size and wal_keep_segments

От David Steele
Тема Re: max_slot_wal_keep_size and wal_keep_segments
Дата
Re: max_slot_wal_keep_size and wal_keep_segments  (Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@oss.nttdata.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 7/1/20 10:54 AM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> On 2020-Jul-01, Fujii Masao wrote:

>>> Do we still need wal_keep_segments for anything?
>>
>> Yeah, personally I like wal_keep_segments because its setting is very
>> simple and no extra operations on replication slots are necessary.
>
> Okay.  In that case I +1 the idea of renaming to wal_keep_size.

+1 for renaming to wal_keep_size.

--
-David
david@pgmasters.net

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: track_planning causing performance regression
От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: Remove Deprecated Exclusive Backup Mode