Re: PgAdmin Bugs & Issues

От Dave Page
Тема Re: PgAdmin Bugs & Issues
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Alex Girchenko wrote:
> The version is that comes with Postgres 8.2 beta3.
> 1. Under Windows it won't remember the location I've saved dump to.
> Instead, I'll always see my home folder. That's quite an unhandy
> thing. E.g. I save a dump to c:\dumps and at the next step want to
> restore it. Consider it more logical to see c:\dumps in the dialog
> window.

No - patches are always welcome :-)

> 2. Dumps created under windows won't restore.

pgAdmin uses PostgreSQL's pg_dump/pg_restore to handle all the backup
and restore operations - the GUI just collects your options and calls
the executables with the appropriate command line options. Any restore
failures should be reported to the PostgreSQL bugs list
(pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org)

> 3. Ctrl+A won't work work in the window that displays restoration log.
>
> That's it, folks ;)

I assume you mean to select all text? If so, then no, that is not a
shortcut that wxWidgets implements for controls other than the styled
text control (the one with syntax highlighting that we use in the Query
Tool for example).

Regards, Dave.