Re: Proposal: syntax of operation with tsearch's configuration

От Teodor Sigaev
Тема Re: Proposal: syntax of operation with tsearch's configuration
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hmm, IMHO, it's needed for consistent interface: nobody adds new column to table
by editing pg_class & pg_attribute, nobody looks for description of table by
selection values from system table.

Tom Lane wrote:
> Teodor Sigaev <teodor@sigaev.ru> writes:
>> Now we (Oleg and me) are working on moving tsearch into core.
>> Pls, review suggested syntax. Comments, suggestions, objections will be appreciated.
>
> Is it really necessary to invent a batch of special-purpose commands?
> Seems like this will add some thousands of lines of code and no actual
> new functionality; not to mention loss of backwards compatibility for
> existing tsearch2 users.
>
>             regards, tom lane

  WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/

Сообщение: Re: Proposal: syntax of operation with tsearch's configuration
Сообщение: Re: Proposal: syntax of operation with tsearch's configuration