Re: Functions with PLpgsql or PLpython

От Carlos Vieira
Тема Re: Functions with PLpgsql or PLpython
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Thanks for the help :) it worked fine.

    Carlos V.

Ketema J. Harris wrote:
They will show up if they are in your database.  Run create language command for the languages you wish to use.
If you add them to your template db they will be created in any future database you make with that template.

Ex:

create language plperl;

if your db was built with perl support this command will add it to the db.