Re: 1.6 Branched - ready for 1.7?

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: 1.6 Branched - ready for 1.7?
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Magnus Hagander a ecrit le 16/11/2006 12:56:
>> I'd like to thank everyone who has been involved in this release:
>
> I'd just like to add a big thanks to Dave as well for this - this
> version has fixed almost every one of the complaints my collegues have
> had on the previous version. So - great job Dave, and the rest of the
> team.

+1

It was great to see so many fixes, especially the last ones with bug
reports from Erwin Brandstetter. It helps a lot to make pgAdmin more stable.

I would like to thank each translator for the work they have done for
this release. And sorry again for the two lately updates. I hope we will
have more languages for next release :)

Regards.

--
Guillaume.