Re: 1.6RC2 rev: 5636M crashing reproducibly

От Dave Page
Тема Re: 1.6RC2 rev: 5636M crashing reproducibly
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Steady on - I'm not that quick :-). As I've already branched and tagged
1.6, I've committed a fix to the 1.6 patches branch and to 1.7. It will
be in 1.6.1 whenever that gets released.

Congrats on finding a bug before the release announcement even went out!
Shoulda known it would be you that found the first one though :-p

Regards, Dave.