Re: PG Admin III crash when inserting row in view

От Dave Page
Тема Re: PG Admin III crash when inserting row in view
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Alejandro Michelin Salomon ( Adinet ) wrote:
> Hi :
>
> Plataform : windows XP SP2.
> Language  : Englihs
> Installation Binary, from windows installer ( Downloaded file
> pgadmin3-1.6.0-beta3.zip )
>
> Vercion : 1.6 Beta 3 ( Oct 12 2006, rev: 5475 )
>

> Problem :
>
> I has a table width 5 fields.
>
> -- hd_tecnicos
> CREATE SEQUENCE hd_tecnicos_idtecnico_seq;
> CREATE TABLE hd_tecnicos
> (
>   idtecnico int4 NOT NULL DEFAULT
> nextval('hd_tecnicos_idtecnico_seq'::text),
>   idempresa int4 NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
>   ativo int2 NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
>   idusuario int4 NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, -- Usuário do sistema.
>   idpessoa int4 NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, -- Número pessoa para poder criar as
> contas a pagar.
>   CONSTRAINT hd_tecnicos_PK PRIMARY KEY (idempresa, idusuario)
> )
> WITHOUT OIDS;
>
> INSERT INTO hd_tecnicos( idempresa, ativo, idusuario ) VALUES ( 1, 1, 1);
> INSERT INTO hd_tecnicos( idempresa, ativo, idusuario ) VALUES ( 1, 1, 2);
> INSERT INTO hd_tecnicos( idempresa, ativo, idusuario ) VALUES ( 1, 1, 3);
> INSERT INTO hd_tecnicos( idempresa, ativo, idusuario ) VALUES ( 1, 1, 4);
> INSERT INTO hd_tecnicos( idempresa, ativo, idusuario ) VALUES ( 1, 1, 5);
> INSERT INTO hd_tecnicos( idempresa, ativo, idusuario ) VALUES ( 1, 1, 6);
> INSERT INTO hd_tecnicos( idempresa, ativo, idusuario ) VALUES ( 1, 1, 9);
> This table has 7 records.
>
> I open the view window. To see the rows from hd_tecnicos.
>
> I the row mark as '*' i type :
>
> Value 1 for idempresa, value 1 for ativo, value 13 for idusuario.
>
> Note :
> For the colummn idtecnico i dont fill width data becouse the
> nextval('hd_tecnicos_idtecnico_seq'::text) has to get the
> next valueand fill them.
> When i am in the column idusuario and press enter pgadmin crashes.
>
> I dont have a error reporting becouse is a binary installation.

This works perfectly for me in RC2, which does include a bug fix related
to primary keys that aren't in the first columns. Can you try that
version please: http://www.pgadmin.org/download/windows.php

If that crashes for you as well, can you switch on logging to "Errors,
Notices, SQL" under File -> Options -> Logging, recreate the crash, and
then send the logfile please?

Regards, Dave