Re: pgAdmin III Version 1.6 RC1 - bug: new Query-Window

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgAdmin III Version 1.6 RC1 - bug: new Query-Window
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
plaschke@ggrz-hagen.nrw.de wrote:
> Hello,
> I am using the actual Version (1.6 RC1) of pgAdmin III running on Windows XP SP2 (fully patched) and think, I have
founda bug:

> I start pgAdmin, connect to a Database (PostgreSQL 8.1.5 on i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by GCC gcc (GCC) 3.3.3 (SuSE
Linux)),open the query window and start typing the command

> select * from v$komp_verz where ko_name = 'gbads';
>
> Everything is good up to 'select * from v$komp_verz where ko_'.
> If I continue with "name = 'gbads';", a new query windows opens and accepts the rest of the command.
> (So, the command is splitted above two query-windows and can't be executed)
>
> Using cut and paste, I am able to put the complete line in one window and I can execute it.
>
> The error is reproducable. On pgAdmin III 1.4.1 it does not occur. I hope, you can fix the error.
>
> The rest of the program runs very good !

Yeah, this was a translation error (the shortcut for a new window should
be control-n). It's been fixed in SVN (from which I'm about to roll
rc2), but until that's ready you can run the UI in any language other
then de_DE to work around the problem.

Thanks for the report though.

Regards, Dave.

Сообщение: pgAdmin III Version 1.6 RC1 - bug: new Query-Window opens while typing SQL-Command
От: Erwin Brandstetter
Сообщение: Re: Edit grid: quirk in boolean fields