Re: GUI glitches in 1.6rc1 for Mac OS X

От Dave Page
Тема Re: GUI glitches in 1.6rc1 for Mac OS X
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Helmut Wagner wrote:
> I'm using pgAdmin 1.6rc1 on Mac OS X 10.4.8 (PowerPC, german localisation).
>
> - It is somewhat difficult to use the query tool, as entering "n" will
> open a new query tool window ("n" is also the shortcut for "new window")

I've fixed this in SVN.

Harald; further to our earlier conversation, it seems that wx does
honour the translated shortcut keys. In this case, you translated Ctrl
into Strg (or something similar) which wx doesn't recognise and thus
ignores, leaving the shortcut as 'n'. I fixed the translation and check
for any similar errors but didn't find any.

> - Selecting the node trigger functions in the object tree on the left
> doesn't show the list in the panel on the right (as all other entries do)

Also fixed in SVN, thanks.

> - The About Menu contains "Auffrischen F5" with the main window topped
> and it DOES a refresh. With the query window on top, the menu entry text
> is ok (About...) but nothing happens after selecting it

I don't see F5 here - in fact the text I see is "Uber..." (with an
umlaut on the U - please excuse my keyboard!). On the Query Tool (and
Edit Grid) window, OSX seems to be adding the About menu option itself
which is why it doesn't work - we have no code for it! I'll have a
closer look at fixing that when I have my Mac handy.

Thanks, Dave