Re: Accented characters column names not displayed

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Accented characters column names not displayed
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Andrus wrote:
> To reproduce, run the following code in query window:
>
> create table test ( ä text );
> select * from test;
>
> Observed in output pane:
>
> No column name.
> Column type "text" is only partially visible.

I see both.

> Observed in object browser:
>
> Column with empty name is shown.
>
> Observed in SQL pane:
>
> CREATE TABLE tt
> (
>    text
> )

I see:

CREATE TABLE test
(  "ä" text
)
WITHOUT OIDS;
ALTER TABLE test OWNER TO postgres;

> Observed when tryind to delete column in object browser:

> pgAdmin III
> An error has occurred:
>
> ERROR:  syntax error at end of input at character 28

And the column gets deleted just fine!

What is your database encoding? I tested with latin1 and utf8.

Regards, Dave.

От: "Andrus"
Сообщение: Accented characters column names not displayed