Re: Solution to retrieve first and last row for each minute

От roopa perumalraja
Тема Re: Solution to retrieve first and last row for each minute
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi Christian,

Thanks for your reply. Is it possible to use sub query to do this without using the IF ELSE LOOP?

Cheers
Roopa

Christian Kindler <christian.kindler@gmx.net> wrote:
Hi!

Do something like this

http://fimi.cvs.sourceforge.net/fimi/database/defaults/indicators/myinttick2bar.sql?revision=1.3&view=markup

and replace the max / min calculation with a count calculation.

Cheers
Chris

--
cu