Re: BUG #3504: Some listening sessions never return from writing, problems ensue

От Peter Koczan
Тема Re: BUG #3504: Some listening sessions never return from writing, problems ensue
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Here's what the primary maintainer of the app had to say about how notifies
get read.

This is in update_reqs in Gtkreq, which gets called by a Gtk timer
every second.  Then, as long as there are notifies, it will
continue to read from the req log.

There's a timer for every instance of the main window, so it looks
like if you have more than one main window open, update_reqs would
be called more often.  That might have to be changed.

So, it looks like the app polls for async notifies every second. Hopefully
you can glean some insight from that.

Peter