Re: Scalability

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Scalability
Дата
Список pgsql-general
volunteer@spatiallink.org wrote:
> Top at 350-400 concurrent connections! Although more than my project's
> peak estimates, it is a bit discomforting. Are there any *promising*
> load testing numbers with Windows 2003? I'd be happy to share results
> from my simulations.

Well keep in mind this is a Windows limitation not a PostgreSQL one. I
am sure those who are better than I at tuning Windows will be able to
hack the registry to get it to go farther.

However.... Windows has never been nor will it likely ever be as
scalable as the unix variants.

Joshua D. Drake

             http://www.commandprompt.com/