Define all IP's in the world in pg_hba.conf

От idc danny
Тема Define all IP's in the world in pg_hba.conf
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hi everybody,

I know that this group deals with performance but is the only one on which I'm subscribed, so my apologize in advance
forthe question.

I want to allow everybody in the world, all IP's, to connect to my server. How do I accomplish that? Definitely, it's
nota good solution to enter all them manually in pg_hba.conf :).

Currently, if above question cannot be answered, I want to achieve to allow the IP's of Hamachi network, which all are
ofthe form 5.*.*.* - but in the future it can expand to all IP's.

Thank you,
Danny