Re: Native XML

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Native XML
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Mike Fowler <mike@mlfowler.com> writes:
> I don't believe that XPath is "fundamentally broken", but I think Tom
> may have meant xslt. When reviewing a recent patch to xml2/xslt I found
> a few bugs in the way were using libxslt, as well as a bug in the
> library itself (see
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2011-02/msg01878.php).

The case that I don't think we have any idea how to solve is
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2010-02/msg02424.php

Most of the other stuff on the TODO list looks like it just requires
application of round tuits, although some of it seems to me to reinforce
the thesis that libxml/libxslt don't do quite what we need.