Re: Set Privileges on All Tables - Wrong List - Sorry

От Leodan Vega Izaguirre
Тема Re: Set Privileges on All Tables - Wrong List - Sorry
Дата
Список pgsql-php
Hi,
  I'm making a function in pgsql to create and delete an user from the
database, but in all the variant, I found an error.
 A simple example is

create function DeleteUser (varchar) returns void
as '
declare
       login alias for $1;
begin
     drop user login;
end
'
language 'plpgsql'

But always give an error. We can't manipulate roles in any function of pgsql?
Sorry for my english and the question, but I'm a student yet!

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления: