Re: [GENERAL] EnterpriseDB installed PostgreSQL 9.6 vs. REPMGR. Round2 - compilation issues.

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: [GENERAL] EnterpriseDB installed PostgreSQL 9.6 vs. REPMGR. Round2 - compilation issues.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 05/12/2017 08:30 AM, Martin Goodson wrote:
> On 12/05/2017 16:18, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> Thanks for the response. The problem is I'm kind of stuck with using
> EnterpriseDB's community edition installers. It's a company policy. I
> can't install PostgreSQL using repositories, I ** have ** to use the
> 'Universal Installer' from EnterpriseDB.
>
> Surely there must be a way to build repmgr for, and integrate it into, a
> PostgreSQL db cluster built using EnterpriseDB? Am I really somehow
> running up against a hard limit or am I simply missing something?

To follow up. If information in this post is still correct:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAG7mmozd7VAtdGLyE8pMaxu2KRmJxNTvLTyA0N92nEhXZ4k6hQ%40mail.gmail.com

the EDB pg_config should be in:

/opt/PostgreSQL/<version_number>/bin/

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] EnterpriseDB installed PostgreSQL 9.6 vs. REPMGR. Round2 - compilation issues.
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] EnterpriseDB installed PostgreSQL 9.6 vs. REPMGR. Round2 - compilation issues.