Re: Listmail disappearing: bad spam filters?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Listmail disappearing: bad spam filters?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> Just want to confirm that you are now receiving the POST messages from
> majordomo whenever a message auto-rejected?  I know I'm getting them  here, and
> all look legit, *but* I'm not looking for anyone in particular either ...

Would these look different from the regular list moderation traffic?

Mind you, the no duplicates rule explained a lot of the issues I was
seeing ... I guess I'll know the next time a problem crops up.

--Josh Berkus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: