Re: PostgreSQL in article I wrote

От Walter Vaughan
Тема Re: PostgreSQL in article I wrote
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Roman Neuhauser wrote regarding:

http://www.sema.org/main/semaorghome.aspx?id=56095

>     The firefox / thunderbird section should rather warn them to pay
>     attention to bugtraq. All those buffer overflows in libwhathaveyou
>     will make sure their single-user (root) KDE installations will need
>     mkfs as often as they needed format c: in windows.

Yeah, I was concerned about that as well so I worded it "a safer environment" in
the context of the typical reader who will be a MS-Windows user. I knew I
couldn't win, cause the only safe browser is composed of clay (a brick) rather
than silicon.

On the otherhand (to bring this back on topic) the editor did choose to put a
nice screenshot of postgreSQL's website in the paper version of the article.

--
Walter