Re: COPY does not work with regproc and aclitem

От Zdenek Kotala
Тема Re: COPY does not work with regproc and aclitem
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
>> Hmm, maybe it should be using regprocedure instead?
>
> Not unless you want to break initdb.  The only reason regproc still
> exists, really, is to accommodate loading of pg_type during initdb.
> Guess what: we can't do type lookup at that point.

Do you mean something like this:

Datum
regprocout(PG_FUNCTION_ARGS)
{
  if( donot_resolve_procname == TRUE)  {     result = (char *) palloc(NAMEDATALEN);     snprintf(result, NAMEDATALEN,
"%u",proid);  }

  PG_RETURN_CSTRING(result);
}

donot_resolve_procname will be set when COPY will be performed.

Zdenek

Сообщение: Re: COPY does not work with regproc and aclitem
Сообщение: Re: COPY does not work with regproc and aclitem