Re: COPY does not work with regproc and aclitem

От Zdenek Kotala
Тема Re: COPY does not work with regproc and aclitem
Дата
Re: COPY does not work with regproc and aclitem  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> Zdenek Kotala wrote:
>> I tried to use COPY command to export and import tables from catalog
>

> Is it just me or does this seem like a strange thing to want to do? I am
> trying to think of a good use case, so far without much success.

I'm playing with catalog upgrade. The very basic idea of my experiment
is export data from catalog and import it back to the new
initialized/fresh catalog.

    Zdenek

Сообщение: Re: COPY does not work with regproc and aclitem
Сообщение: Re: COPY does not work with regproc and aclitem