Missing results grid when View Data is selected

От Chris Campbell
Тема Missing results grid when View Data is selected
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
withthe 32 bit version of PostgreSQL 9.0.1<p class="MsoNormal"> <p class="MsoNormal">Hi, I’m having a display issue
whenI right-click on a table or View, select “View Data” / “Show Top 100 records”, or “Show All Records”.  The display
issueis that no results grid appears.  The grid (or lack thereof) is completely blank, No field names, no columns,
nothing. It’s like the actual grid that displays the records is invisible yet it says xx number of rows returned at the
bottomof the window.  All I see is the menu bar and the tool bar at the top.  I can go into scripts and build a select
statementand have all the records appear that way <p class="MsoNormal"> <p class="MsoNormal">I have completely
un-installedPostgres/re-booted and reinstalled it to no avail.  This is really odd because seems to me this worked a
fewdays ago with this version.  I’m wondering if “Update Tuesday” from Microsoft hosed something?  Thanks for any