Re: Insert image into bytea question

От Chris Campbell
Тема Re: Insert image into bytea question
Дата
Список pgsql-novice

I wrote a couple functions to convert the byte data to and from a string in VS 2010 .Net and then store it to a text field in the table.  I’m sure there is a more “proper” way to do this but like you, I had a hard time finding any useful examples.

Imports System.Text.RegularExpressions

*

*

*

Public Function ToBase64(ByVal data() As Byte) As String

        If data Is Nothing Then Throw New ArgumentNullException("data")

        Return Convert.ToBase64String(data)

End Function

Public Function FromBase64(ByVal base64 As String) As Byte()

        If base64 Is Nothing Then Throw New ArgumentNullException("base64")

        Return Convert.FromBase64String(base64)

End Function

My issue was that I retrieve and store data in XML so I must always deal with text.

Regards,

Chris

Сообщение: Re: Insert image into bytea question
Сообщение: Re: Insert image into bytea question