Re: Beta 3 crashing reproducably

От Erwin Brandstetter
Тема Re: Beta 3 crashing reproducably
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
dpage@vale-housing.co.uk wrote:

> On 17/10/06 15:23, "Erwin Brandstetter" <brandstetter@falter.at> wrote:
> (...)
>
>     I can (and do) have multiple connections registered, with different
>     usernames to the same server. There is no way to tell one from the
>     other
>     in the dialogue.
>
> I’ll see if I can add the username to the combo box. BTW; how are you
> opening the query tool – from the browser, or from the command line?
> On the command line the dialogue works slightly differently as it
> doesn’t have the browser to query for the database names etc. iirc,
> Magnus made the combos writeable in command line startup mode so you
> can manually type in the database name.

Not sure, what the "command line" would be?
I am using the "Database bar" from the SQL dialogue window, which I open
with a click on the icon with the pencil in the tool bar of the main window.

To be precise, not only the "maintainance DB" is being displayed.
In my case I have a DB cluster with 3 databases: "postgres" (=
maintainance DB), "phpsession" and "event" (besides template0 and
template1).
After I have picked my "Server" I can chose from "postgres",
"phpsession" and "template1". But "event" (being the main database) is
not in the list.

Regards
Erwin